HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 14th February 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which of the eight major islands in Hawaii has no permanent residents?
- Edvard Munch’s, ‘The Scream’, was stolen in 1994 and 2004 from museums in which European capital?
- Who was the first American scientist to win a Nobel Prize in 1907?
- S. Presidents, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, were all born in what year?
- Who wrote the dystopian novel, ‘Fahrenheit 451’?
- Which actress stars in the 1993 rom-com film, ‘Sleepless in Seattle’, alongside Tom Hanks?
- Gray, blue, bowhead and finback are varieties of which mammal species?
- Which insect has the shortest lifespan, at less than five minutes?
- Prometheus is an inner satellite of which planet?
- What are the two main colours in the McDonald’s logo?
- Abu Dhabi is the capital of which country?
- The month of July was named after which historical figure?
- When was Elton John’s song, ‘Rocket Man’, released?
- Who was the second person to set foot on the moon?
- Who wrote the children’s novel, ‘The Hunchback of Notre-Dame’?
- Which is the first city to hold both the Summer and Winter Olympic Games?
- In what year did English rock band, The Beatles, split up?
- Which Canadian state is Whistler in?
- Gouda is a popular cheese originating from which country?
- Which English 80s rock group, featuring Phil Collins, recently announced a reunion?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS