HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 14th March 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the term for a young whale?
- Zion National Park is located in which U.S. state?
- What is the gestation period of a hippopotamus?
- Which large European mountain range does the Gotthard Base Tunnel pass through?
- Which European country ruled Macau until December 20th, 1999?
- In Shakespeare’s famous play ‘Romeo and Juliet’, was Romeo a Capulet or a Montague?
- What flower was the French artist, Oscar-Claude Monet, most famous for painting?
- Where is Machu Picchu located?
- The former American president, Jimmy Carter, was also a peanut farmer. True or False?
- ‘Anyone Can Fall in Love’ is the title which popular British soap’s theme tune?
- How many Earths could fit inside the Sun?
- Auricular muscles are found in which part of the human body?
- What system in mathematics did John Napier invent?
- At 3,915 miles, what is the longest river in China?
- How would you write the year 2016 in Roman numerals?
- What do the numbers 6, 28, and 496 have in common?
- Which French chemist is renowned for his discovery of the principles of vaccination, pasteurisation and microbial fermentation?
- Chris Chibnall created which British crime drama starring Olivia Coleman and David Tennant?
- Honey, Apidae and carpenter are types of what insect?
- Which celebrity couple married at Belvedere, Florence in Italy in 2014?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS