HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 15th November 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the capital of Antigua and Barbuda?
- What name is given to the unit of electrical resistance?
- In which year were X-rays discovered?
- What is the more common name for hallux?
- Which is the only nation that shares a land border with Monaco?
- What is the Japanese word for ‘dog’?
- In which year was the social media network, Instagram, founded?
- What toy was released in 1958, creating an instant craze among children?
- Who founded the world’s first secular nursing school?
- What famous Broadway musical was based on the comic strip, ‘Little Orphan Annie’?
- How many strings does a standard ukulele have?
- Which is the third largest Caribbean island?
- What is the intense fear of snow known as?
- Karakul, Dorper and Dorset are types of what?
- Wayfarer sunglasses are produced by which famous eyeglass company?
- Who wrote the Broadway play, ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’?
- What does ‘DIY’ stand for?
- What is the name of English theoretical physicist, Stephen Hawking’s, cosmology book published in 1988?
- What is sulphur also known as?
- Who was the lead male actor in the hit 1997 film, ‘Titanic’?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS