HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 16th August 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Where would you find the GR20 hiking trail?
- What colour top does A. Milne’s fictional character, Winnie-the-Pooh, wear?
- Which metal is also known as quicksilver?
- Which team won the 2021 American Super Bowl?
- Which fellow Spanish actor is Javier Bardem married to?
- In the 1939 film, ‘The Wizard of Oz’, where does the Yellow Brick Road lead to?
- What name is given to a triangular or fan-like river?
- Who is the current manager of the Premier League football club, Manchester City?
- Who created the contemporary sculpture in Gateshead called the ‘Angel of the North’?
- From which fruit is the sweet syrup, Grenadine, obtained?
- Did Team GB win more medals in total at the London 2012 Olympics or at the Rio 2016 Olympics?
- In which sea is the island of Malta situated?
- In music, what does ‘crescendo’ mean?
- Which English rock band released the 1972 album, ‘Exile on Main St.’?
- Which company makes the peanut butter candy, Reese’s?
- Wasaga Beach is the longest freshwater beach in the world, but where is it located?
- Who was the first Holy Roman Emperor?
- Who wrote the novel, ‘Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’?
- How is Lyme disease transmitted?
- What was former Prime Minister of the UK, Margaret Thatcher’s, husband called?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS