HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 18th July 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- How many golden stars feature on the flag of the European Union?
- Which was the first James Bond movie to star Daniel Craig?
- Which element is said to keep bones strong?
- Which Mexican artist produced works entitles ‘The Broken Column’ and ‘Diego and I’?
- Which beer markets itself as ‘The King of Beers’?
- What in the national flower of the Netherlands?
- In which decade was Donald Trump born?
- What is the smallest country in the world?
- What type of angle is greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees?
- How many football matches were played in total in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia?
- What are the three given names of Prince George of Cambridge?
- From which language does the world ‘futon’ originate?
- Which UK high street store went into administration on 26th November 2008?
- Rebecca Rabbit and Suzy Sheep are characters from which children’s tv show?
- Which countryside animal would the French refer to as ‘un herisson’?
- How much is the purchase price of Old Kent Road in the London version of Monopoly?
- The now-abandoned Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is within which modern-day country?
- What was the name of the bestselling record of 2015, which Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars teamed up on?
- Which type of nut is used to flavour the chocolate spread ‘Nutella’?
- What was the first name of the founder of the pharmaceutical business ‘Beecham’s’?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS