HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 19th December 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, what was the first name of Scrooge?
- How many gifts are there in total in “The Twelve Days of Christmas song?
- What is the best-ever selling Christmas song?
- Which country is credited with starting the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- Which animal is said to have carried Mary before she gave birth to Jesus?
- What year did Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas is you’ come out?
- How many of Rudolph’s fellow reindeers’ names start with ‘D’?
- What decoration do elves traditionally have on their shoes?
- In which country is it tradition to eat KFC for Christmas dinner?
- In the episode of Friends ‘The One with the Holiday Armadillo’, who dresses up as an armadillo?
- What is the name of the ballet that takes place at Christmas?
- If you are born on Christmas day, what is your star sign?
- In the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” what was the gift given on the seventh day?
- What are the first three words in Shakin’ Stevens’ “Merry Christmas Everyone”?
- Which fairy tale was the first gingerbread house inspired by?
- Which popular Christmas beverage is also called “milk punch”?
- At which castle does the royal family traditionally celebrate Christmas?
- How do you say Merry Christmas in Spanish?
- Stollen is the traditional fruit cake of which country?
- What words follow “Silent Night” in the song?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS