HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 1st June 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is cilantro more commonly known as in Britain?
- Which team does professional English footballer, Jamie Vardy, play for?
- What is the word for thank you in Italian?
- Which vitamin helps to coagulate (clot) blood in the human body?
- Until 1995, what was the city of Mumbai known as?
- What does someone with dyslexia have trouble doing?
- Who is the current presenter of the TV programme, ‘University Challenge’?
- Which English county is Dorchester located in?
- Which park in the North West of England is the RHS Flower Show held at?
- What is the only US state with a Union Jack on its flag?
- What is the name for sculpting hedges and shrubs into unique, defined shapes?
- What is the capital of Malta?
- Who directed the hit 1975 film, ‘Jaws’?
- What were the names of the two main characters in the children’s British TV programme, The Flower Pot Men’?
- Who is British rock icon, Rod Stewart, currently married to?
- Which brand of beer does Homer Simpson famously drink in ‘The Simpsons’?
- What character does Johnny Depp play in ‘The Pirates of the Caribbean’ movie series?
- Which rock band sang the theme song to the film, ‘The Breakfast Club’?
- Notorious gangster, Al Capone, ruled over which American city in the 1920s?
- What is the study of dogs called?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS