HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 20th December 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- In Home Alone, where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind?
- In the movie It’s A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang?
- Which Hollywood actor played six different roles in The Polar Express
- The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it?
- Who wrote the picture book that was inspiration for the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- In what city did the 1947 film Miracle on 34th Street take place?
- In the 1993 Tim Burton stop-motion animated feature The Nightmare Before Christmas, what is the name of the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town?
- Which country donates the Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square?
- What gifts did The Three Wise Men give Jesus on his birthday?
- In what country was eggnog invented?
- Who wrote the first ever king’s Christmas message?
- By when should Christmas decorations come down, according to UK traditions?
- Which famous scientist who developed the three laws of motion, was born on Christmas day 1642?
- Which wordless children’s picture book by Raymond Briggs was first published in 1978?
- Name the 9 reindeer that pull Santa’s sleigh
- In which tin of chocolates would you find ‘The Green Triangle’?
- The Snowman was shown on TV for the first time on Boxing Day of which year?
- What colour are mistletoe berries?
- How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
- Which of Santa’s reindeer are female?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS