HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 20th June 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which British monarch was also known as the Hammer of the Scots?
- ‘Zn’ is the chemical symbol for which precious metal?
- As of 2020, who is fourth in line to the British throne?
- Which British actor played Finn in the 2019 film ‘Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker’??
- The RNLI is a well-known British charity, but what does the ‘L’ stand for?
- What is the geometric name of an angle which is less than 90 degrees?
- Complete the proverb ‘Two wrongs don’t make a…?
- What do letters ‘SD’ stand for in relation to a television?
- Ecclesiophobia is the fear of what?
- What country is nicknamed the “Land of a Thousand Smiles”?
- The song Blue Moon is best associated with which English football team?
- Which company makes the Xbox console?
- Which British rock band includes Kelly Jones, Richard Jones and Adam Zindani?
- How many eyes does a honeybee have?
- The MMR vaccine immunizes against what three illnesses?
- Which word is both a type of fish and a section in a choir?
- Nordic and Alpine are two main genres of which sport?
- David Mitchell and Robert Webb appear as Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usborne in which British comedy series?
- Cuba was a colony of which European country?
- What is the term ‘Sat Nav’ short for?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS