HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 21st February 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What countries made up the original Axis powers in World War II?
- What element is Cs in the periodic table?
- Which country lies on Israel’s northern border?
- What is American singer and actor, Bing Crosby’s, real name?
- What is the Scoville unit a measure of?
- What do ‘Noodlers’ catch with their bare hands?
- What is the most commonly used collective noun for rhinos?
- What is the oldest university in the United States? (Bonus point if you can guess the year it was founded!)
- The ancient Phoenician city of Constantine is located in what modern-day Arab country?
- Which layer of the Earth’s atmosphere makes radio communications possible?
- In Greek mythology, who fell in love with his own reflection and was eventually turned into a flower?
- Where was world-famous singer and songwriter, Celine Dion, born?
- Which American astronomer corrected Einstein’s theory of a static universe?
- In which 1997 film did American actress, Demi Moore, shave her head?
- When did Indira Gandhi’s first term as Prime Minister of India begin?
- Electric, perse and smalt are shades of which primary colour?
- Which biblical figure was the founder of Judaism?
- Which major American airline announced its bankruptcy in January 1991?
- What patented structure does Apple feature in its stores?
- What is the word for ‘fish’ in Italian?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS