HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 21st June 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What fruit comes in Red Chief and Earliglow varieties?
- Which Olympic sport has a finishing line that isn’t crossed?
- When was the famous German composer, Ludwig van Beethoven, born?
- What is the highest capital city in the world in terms of elevation?
- Who created the TV show, ‘The Simpsons’?
- What is the fictional sport played in the Harry Potter novels and films?
- What is the word for cat in Spanish?
- At which UK horse racecourse did jockey, Frankie Dettori, win all seven races in 1996?
- Who was the former U.S. President, Donald J. Trump’s, Vice President from 2017 – 2021?
- The sport of polo can be played left-handed. True or false?
- Which international tennis pro was golfer, Rory McIlroy, engaged to in 2014?
- What stage name does English singer and actor, Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE, go by?
- What does PS stand for at the bottom of a letter?
- What is the largest asteroid called?
- Which originally British chocolate bar consists of two fingers of shortbread-like biscuit covered with chocolate and caramel?
- Which continent is the Sahara Desert on?
- What nationality is the actor, Orlando Bloom?
- Who is the author of the novel, ‘A Clockwork Orange’?
- Which planet is the sixth from the sun?
- What is the smallest bone in the human body called?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS