HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 22nd November 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which British band frontman did Gwyneth Paltrow marry in 2003?
- A 12-sided polygon is known as a what?
- The Simi Valley is located in which U.S. state?
- Which is the only even prime number?
- Which American band originally recorded the 1975 rock song, ‘Walk this Way’?
- Who was the first tennis player to win the Grand Slam (the four major tennis tournaments)?
- In what year was the Richter scale developed?
- What is shell-shaped pasta better known as?
- What does the substance, melanin, control in humans and animals?
- What is typically considered to be the largest island in the world?
- Which type of triangle has no equal sides?
- What does an otologist study?
- What is the traditional birthstone for July?
- Chablis wine comes from which French wine region?
- What type of nut is used to make satay sauce?
- How many months are there in twelve years?
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes used a tiger as its advertising cartoon mascot. What was he called?
- Which chemical element has the symbol ‘Sg’?
- Which American state was the author, J. D. Salinger, born in?
- What is the capital of Liberia?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS