HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 24th October 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- On which island would you find Beaumaris Castle?
- What is melophobia a fear or hatred of?
- In which Disney film does the villain ‘Jafar’ appear?
- From which country does Carlsberg beer originate?
- In boxing what number does the referee count to, to signify a knockout?
- What type of triangle has all three sides the same length?
- Which of these U.S Presidents was born first: John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon or Ronald Reagan?
- What type of rock are curling stones made from?
- How many times has England hosted the FIFA World Cup?
- “Back to the future day” is celebrated by fans of the film series on which date in October?
- What relation was Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh) to Princess Charlotte of Wales?
- What does the medical condition HIV stand for?
- Which author is attributed with the quote “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars”?
- Which word, beginning with the letter ‘P’, is the term for a society ruled by the wealthiest citizens?
- Who did actor Will Smith marry in 1997?
- The Republic of Seychelles consists of how many islands?
- What name is given to a male antelope?
- Which hit song in the Sixties started with the words, “I may not always love you, but long as there are stars above you…?
- How many dots are there on five dice?
- In the children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’, what is the name of the green monster who lives in the dustbin?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS