HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 27th September 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- In which country was the 2010 Winter Olympics held?
- What is the capital of Fiji?
- In which sport is ‘love’ a score?
- In which U.S. state is the Grand Canyon located?
- What does ‘fauna’ mean?
- Who was the 40th President of the United States of America?
- In which year did the English pop-rock band, Tears for Fears, release their hit single, “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”?
- What is the name of the leading female singer in an opera?
- What is the mathematical constant, Pi, to three decimal places?
- Bragi was the Norse God of what?
- Who played the park owner, John Hammond, in the film Jurassic Park?
- What was Audrey Hepburn’s birth name?
- Where is the pharynx located in the body?
- In what year was Disney’s hit film, Frozen, released?
- Which country features a shipwreck on its national flag?
- Which boy’s name was the title of the debut album released by English singer, Amy Winehouse?
- Who wrote the dystopian science fiction novel, ‘Brave New World’?
- Edam, Jarlsberg, and Fontina are what types of food?
- Which team does England play in The Ashes cricket competition?
- What does ‘WD’ stand for in WD 40?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS