HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 30th May 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the Queen’s famous nickname which she shares with one of her great-granddaughters?
- What year was the Queen born?
- What year did Elizabeth become Queen?
- Who is the Queen’s firstborn child?
- How old was the Queen when she got married?
- How many UK Prime Ministers have served during the Queen’s reign?
- How many years was the Queen married for?
- Prince Phillip was born in which country?
- What other language is the Queen fluent in?
- How many great-grandchildren does Queen Elizabeth II have?
- What was the name of the boarding school that both Prince Phillip and Prince Charles attended?
- What is the name of the Scottish residence visited by the Queen each summer?
- Queen Elizabeth II is now the longest reigning English monarch. Who had the second longest reign?
- In which year was the Queen’s golden jubilee?
- How many children does Queen Elizabeth have?
- During WWII, the Queen trained in what profession so she could serve her country?
- What was the birthname of the Queen’s father, King George VI?
- What breed of dog is the Queen known as being fond of?
- Where is the Queen’s main residence?
- The Queen has two middle names, what are they?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS