HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 3rd January 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the traditional birthstone for the month of July?
- What does the prefix ‘giga’ represent?
- What is the capital of Grenada?
- Where would you find the active volcano, Erebus?
- In a right-angled triangle, what is the name given to the longest side?
- What did the Romans call the city now known as London?
- What does the ‘L’ stand for in the American actor, Samuel L. Jackson’s, name?
- What is the third-largest state in America?
- Which U.S. President was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald?
- How many yards are there in a mile?
- What is the hardest substance in the human body?
- Who wrote the children’s book, ‘The Cat in the Hat’?
- Where did Henry III house his pet polar bear in the 13th century?
- In which year did Barbie dolls first appear on the market?
- Which Stuart king united England and Scotland?
- The March of Dimes was originally founded to help find a vaccine for what?
- How many successive Wimbledon titles did Swedish tennis pro, Björn Borg, win?
- Who invented the Spinning Jenny which revolutionised cotton spinning?
- What is the art of paper folding called?
- How many letters are between L and S in the alphabet?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS