HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 3rd March 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Who was the first African American Nobel Peace Prize winner in 1950?
- What is squirrel in Italian?
- Which famous American actress is the mother to fellow actress, Kate Hudson?
- Roughly how much sand is blown off the Sahara Desert every year? A) 220 million tonnes B) 165 million tonnes C) 182 million tonnes
- What is the chemical formula for table salt, AKA sodium chloride?
- Which American actor is Catherine Zeta-Jones married to?
- What is the national flower of Scotland?
- Can you fill in the blanks on this famous Beatles album ‘Sgt. [BLANK]’s [BLANK] Hearts Club Band’?
- Which English town was Shakespeare born?
- In what year was the Berlin Wall knocked down?
- What animal is depicted on the American state, Wyoming’s flag?
- Who wrote the famous classical piece of music the ‘Four Seasons’?
- On which London street did fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes, live?
- What are the two main characters called in Sally Rooney’s novel ‘Normal People’?
- What is the collective noun for badgers?
- In what year were the Olympic Games held in Athens?
- In golf, what does an ‘eagle’ mean?
- Eisoptrophobia or catoptrophobia is a fear of what?
- On Google’s logo, which two colours each appear twice?
- Who is the author of the historical novel ‘Wolf Hall’?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS