HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 5th September 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which is the longest bone in the human body?
- Persia is a previous name of which country?
- What sign of the zodiac would you be if you were born on 18th October?
- Which BBC television series is both written by and stars Brendan O’Carroll?
- What type of number is divisible only by itself and the number 1?
- What animal is a ‘chuckwalla’ a type of?
- Who is the Greek God of the Underworld?
- Which American gangster was nicknamed ‘Scarface’?
- The Battle of the Bulge took place in which war?
- Which BBC Radio 1 DJ and presenter found himself becoming a common phrase in cockney rhyming slang from 2004?
- Carson City is the capital of which US state?
- In the film ‘The Lion King’, what is the name of Simba’s love interest?
- What nationality is tennis player Rafael Nadal?
- What is the name of the small dot over a lowercase ‘I’ or ‘j’?
- Sir Paul McCartney has always been known by his middle name, but what is his real first name?
- An emerald is most commonly which colour?
- Who, according to the Bible, was the judge who authorised the crucifixion of Jesus?
- How many legs does an ant have?
- The Khyber Pass connects which two countries?
- How many films are there in the Harry Potter series?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS