HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 6th June 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Whose memoir, Becoming, was the biggest selling book in the US in 2018?
- Complete the lyric from the Spice Girls’ debut single Wannabe. “I’ll tell you what I want, what I….”
- Heinrich Kubis was the first what, on a flight in 1912?
- In a game of scrabble how many Triple Word squares are there?
- What night of the year might you expect to meet Michael Myers?
- Tea originated in which country?
- Britney Spears’ debut single “Hit me baby one more time” catapulted her to stardom. How old was she when it was released?
- Who is John Voight’s famous actress daughter?
- Which UK chef is best associated with restaurants, shops and hotels in Padstow?
- What colour is the top band of a standard rainbow?
- The upper body bone called the Clavicle is more commonly known by which name?
- Southwark is a borough in which British city?
- Eric Carle wrote a series of children’s books about A Very Hungry … what?
- In Chemistry, which ‘P’ are long-chained molecules in which a group of atoms are repeated?
- A spider typically has eight legs and eight what?
- Which British monarch was the final ruler in The House of Tudor?
- Which western astrological sign is represented by the twins Castor and Pollux?
- Arabian and Bactrian are species of which African animal?
- Which chemical element has the symbol ‘As’?
- In which English city would you find Penny Lane?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS