HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 8th November 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which TV series showed the first interracial kiss on American television in 1968?
- In which year did the hit show, ‘The Golden Girls’, end?
- In the European fairy tale, ‘Little Red Riding Hood’, who does the wolf dress up as?
- The name of which African animal means ‘river horse’ in Greek?
- Which is the only American football team to go a whole season undefeated, including the Super Bowl?
- Area 51 is located in which U.S. state?
- What is a Vaporetto in Venice?
- Which of Newton’s laws states, ‘for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction’?
- What is a duel between three people called?
- The unicorn is the national animal of which country?
- Which Central American country has a name which translates in English as ‘The Saviour’?
- What is measured in Mickeys?
- Which country has the longest coastline?
- Which economist and philosopher wrote the book, ‘Das Kapital’?
- Which British Prime Minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1953?
- Which Asian dog breed is notable for its blue or black tongue?
- Which small gland, attached to the brain, is important for growth and development?
- Which pop group sang the hit song, ‘Stayin Alive’?
- Where is the 26th UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) taking place?
- What plant does linseed oil come from?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS