HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 9th May 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Barn, Burrowing and Great Horned are species of what bird?
- What is the only nation that borders both Pakistan and Bangladesh?
- Which black widow spider sex is venomous to humans?
- How many U.S. states begin with the letter ‘O’?
- Which English TV presenter and mathematician co-presents the Channel 4 quiz show, Countdown, since 2009?
- What word beginning with ‘M’ means a large, impressive house?
- What European country were cars invented in?
- Britain’s largest National Park is in which country?
- What colour is the bottom strip of Egypt’s flag?
- The Zodiac sign of Cancer starts in which month?
- The new £1 coin, released in 2017, has how many sides?
- British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from Feb 1918?
- Which beloved children’s book character was told, “your father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs McGregor”?
- How many states comprise Australia?
- Which ‘ology’ means the study of animals?
- What colour flag is the signal for surrender?
- The knight’s code of conduct, known as Chivalry, is derived from which language’s term for horsemanship?
- Kiwano is a type of what?
- What is the most common human blood type?
- Sodium bicarbonate is often better known as what?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS