Weekly Quiz – 16th April 2020
We know that times are difficult right now and that it’s more important than ever to connect with each other and try to enjoy the moment. So, if you’ve been searching for fun quizzes and fancy getting your teeth into a general knowledge quiz, look no further.
We’re going to be posting a BIG quiz every Thursday at 12PM on our website!
We want to encourage people to call a friend, family member or someone you’ve not spoken to in a while and try to answer the questions together.
Let the trivia commence.
- Who was the first female Prime Minister of Great Britain?
- Which team won the 2003 Formula One car racing championship?
- What is the national capital city of Canada?
- How many ribs are in a human body?
- Who is the author of ‘A Christmas Carol’?
- Which continents form the New World?
- What do the letters BFG stand for in Roald Dahl’s famous children’s book?
- Who had a 70s hit with the song Eye of the Tiger?
- On a clothing label, what is symbolized by a circle with a cross running through it?
- What do camels store in their humps?
- What is the longest river in England, that runs through England only?
- What is meant by the term ‘on the rocks’ on a drinks menu?
- Who provides the voice-over for Maggie in the Simpsons?
- Which country has the world’s longest coastline?
- Who played Elliott’s little sister Gertie in the film E.T.?
- What is the largest island in the world?
- What name is given to animals whose diets consist only of plants?
- Which famous corporation uses the motto ‘Just Do It’?
- Which male artist broke a record in March 2017 with the achievement of 16 songs in the UK Top 20?
- The world’s first national park was established in 1862 in which country?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here.