Weekly Quiz – 23rd April
We know that times are difficult right now so it’s more important than ever to connect with each other and try to enjoy the moment. If you’ve been searching for fun quizzes and are dying to get your teeth into some general knowledge, look no further.
We’re going to be posting a BIG quiz every Thursday at 12PM on our website!
We want to encourage people to call a friend, family member or someone you’ve not spoken to in a while and try to answer the questions together. If you’re self-isolating and would like a friendly chat or some help with the quiz, our Comfort Specialists welcome your call! Give us a ring for FREE on 0800 023 4716.
Let the trivia commence!
- Blathers, Charlotte and Fagin are characters from which Charles Dickens tale?
- David Bowie had a UK number one single with Ashes to Ashes in which year?
- Which ‘ology’ is the study of animals?
- Which textile is made from the fibres of the Flax plant?
- Which planet is the eighth and farthest known planet from the Sun in the Solar System?
- John Bonham played drums for which English rock band?
- Bannock, Chapati and Panettone are types of what?
- In Ancient Greek literature, who wrote the poems Iliad and Odyssey?
- GDPR is the EU’s new privacy law: what does it stand for?
- What is the lowest of the standard four voice ranges?
- What is the colour of a polar bear’s skin?
- What is the name for mashed chickpeas or other beans, blended with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic?
- With whom did Elton John collaborate on the UK chart hit ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’?
- In which city are the Petronas Twin Towers?
- Argentina shares a border with how many other countries? (Extra points if you can name them!)
- What is the stage name of Stuart Leslie Goddard?
- The type of meat most consumed worldwide is what?
- By what more common name is the Yam known in the UK?
- Au is the symbol of which precious metal?
- The Siege of Malta took place in which war?
Are you ready for the answers? Click here