Answers for HSL Quiz – 16th April 2020
Now for the answers to the quiz…
- Who was the first female Prime Minister of Great Britain?
- Which team won the 2003 Formula One car racing championship?
- What is the national capital city of Canada?
- How many ribs are in a human body?
- Who is the author of ‘A Christmas Carol’?
- Which continents form the New World?
The Americas, North and South
- What do the letters BFG stand for in Roald Dahl’s famous children’s book?
Big Friendly Giant
- Who had a 70s hit with the song Eye of the Tiger?
- On a clothing label, what is symbolized by a circle with a cross running through it?
Do not dry clean
- What do camels store in their humps?
- What is the longest river in England, that runs through England only?
- What is meant by the term ‘on the rocks’ on a drinks menu?
- Who provides the voice-over for Maggie in the Simpsons?
- Which country has the world’s longest coastline?
- Who played Elliott’s little sister Gertie in the film E.T.?
- What is the largest island in the world?
- What name is given to animals whose diets consist only of plants?
- Which famous corporation uses the motto ‘Just Do It’?
- Which male artist broke a record in March 2017 with the achievement of 16 songs in the UK Top 20?
- The world’s first national park was established in 1862 in which country?
Don’t forget to check in next week for a brand new quiz!