Answers for HSL Weekly Quiz -3rd June
Now for the answers to the quiz…
- ‘Suncrisp’, ‘Golden Russet’ and ‘Braeburn’ are all varieties of which fruit?
- Who succeeded Henry II as King of England?
Richard I/Richard the Lionheart
- ‘Bright Eyes’ by Art Garfunkel was used in the soundtrack to which 1978 animated film?
- According to the idiom, what do ‘birds of a feather’ do?
- Lemurs are native to which island?
- Which European country has the longest coastline?
- What is six-fourteenths of 112?
- What instrument can be bass, electric or Spanish?
- Which animal’s name comes first in the dictionary?
- Who is Reg Dwight better known as?
- What is a female deer called?
- Which is the largest land carnivore in Britain?
- Who was known as the Lady with the Lamp?
- In Shakespeare’s “Othello”, who is the female lead?
- What currency is used in China?
- What is the main ingredient used to make a brick?
- What year did Mark Zuckerberg invent Facebook?
- Which instrument usually has 47 strings?
- What was invented by Lewis Waterman in the 1880s?
- Which US President was nicknamed “The Comeback Kid”?