Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 3rd November 2020
Ready for the answers…?
- The coloured part of the human eye is called what?
- What year was the musical drama film, Footloose, first released?
- What animal does Pastrami come from?
- Marsala comes from which Mediterranean Island?
- How long is the River Nile in kilometres?
- King Henry VIII married Anne Boleyn, however it was said that pre-marriage he had her sister as his mistress. What was the name of Anne Boleyn’s sister?
- Who invented the toaster?
- Who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in 1960?
- Solve this anagram of a member of the Royal family (their full royal title) –
A Imbecilic Roofed Sprung
Prince Louis of Cambridge
- What is the capital of Nicaragua?
- What is the famous James Bond’s favourite tipple?
- How many stars are there on the American flag?
- What minimum population must a town have in order to apply for city status?
- What is the largest moon of Saturn called?
- What’s the name of Postman Pat’s cat?
- Which colour is said to represent peace?
- What is the name of the lion in “The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe”?
- Who directed the 1940 film Rebecca? It has just been remade for Netflix!
- How many times do the clocks change (go back and forwards) in one year?
- Which Australian TV soap aired first, Home and Away or Neighbours?