Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 10th October 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- Which is the only other country in mainland Europe to be in the same time zone at the British Isles?
- ‘Gangsta Granny’ and ‘Billionaire Boy’ are books written by which well-known comedian?
- Donna Sheridan, Sophie and Sam Carmichael are characters from which well-known West End musical which also enjoys movie success?
- What is the national animal of the USA?
- After how many years of marriage would a couple celebrate their Ruby Wedding Anniversary?
- What is the Spanish word for the colour yellow?
- Which letter is represented by three dots in Morse code?
- Which king of England succeeded Elizabeth I?
- Which sign of the Zodiac has the ram as its symbol?
- In which country is the lager ‘Corona’ produced?
- What is Ichthyology the study of?
- ‘Take my breath away’ was a 1986 hit and theme tune for the film ‘Top Gun – what was the name of the band who recorded it?
- What type of animal can be found on the Alpha Romeo car logo?
- How many points is the letter ‘H’ worth in scrabble?
- What is the traditional birthstone of someone born in the month of January?
- Who is the wife of UK footballer Peter Crouch?
- What type of animal is Akela in the Jungle Book?
- What would be kept in an Ossuary?
- In which borough of New York is the famous Central Park?
- Sebastian Coe won his first Olympic gold medal for the 1500 metres – in which year was this?