Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 18th April 2022
Ready for the answers?
- What was Princess Diana’s maiden name?
- Who was the Roman God of love?
- Who was English comic and actor, Stan Laurel’s, on-screen partner?
- Duroc, Berkshire and Mangalica are breeds of which type of animal?
- Which flying insect is the symbol of Manchester?
- What surface are Wimbledon tennis matches played on?
- Which supernatural beings are known in Dutch folklore as Kabouters, but as what in Ireland?
- Ocular Coloboma is a medical condition that affects which organs in the body?
- Rabat is the capital of which African country?
- Who served as British Prime Minister after Tony Blair and before David Cameron?
- Which English writer wrote the novel, ‘Murder on the Orient Express’?
- What word is used in Hawaii as both a greeting and farewell?
- In the classic crime drama, what is Magnum P.I.’s full name?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- What animal can clean its ear with its tongue?
- In the well-known children’s fairy tale, what was Hansel’s sister called?
- What does ‘IQ’ stand for?
- Which famous actress is the mother of fellow American actress and singer, Liza Minnelli?
- What is the chemical symbol for Carbon?
- What is the deadliest jellyfish in the world?
- Which American actress played Sarah Connor in the 1984 film, ‘The Terminator’?