Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 26th December 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- Which British broadcasting company celebrated their 100-year anniversary in October?
- Who won the Wimbledon’s Men’s Singles this year?
- 2022 is the year of which animal according to the Chinese Zodiac?
- Which member of the royal family took part in the TV show “I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here” this year?
- Which city hosted the 2022 Winter Olympics?
- In March, which oldest recorded town became the UK’s newest city?
- On what day of the week did 2022 start?
- Which band opened the Queen’s Jubilee party in 2022?
- Who did Will Smith slap at the Oscars?
- Which Australian series aired its final episode in the UK on Friday, July 29?
- Which comedian made his comeback in November this year and was moved to tears as he kicked off his first show in Manchester?
- Which movie was featured in the 2022 ASDA Christmas advert?
- On which date did Queen Elizabeth II pass away?
- Which Spielberg film celebrated its 40th anniversary this year?
- Which business magnate bought Twitter in 2022?
- How many Prime Ministers were there in 2022?
- Which country won the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest?
- The 2022 FIFA World Cup took place where?
- Where was COP27 held?
Egypt (Sharm el-Sheikh)
- Which royal couple released a docuseries in December 2022 on Netflix?
Harry and Meghan