Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 28th March 2022
Ready for the answers?
- The term ‘GCHQ’ refers to what?
Government Communications Headquarters
- What is traditionally broken at the end of a Jewish wedding?
- In which city will you find the Brandenburg Gate?
- What is the heaviest internal organ in the human body?
- In which country is stilton cheese produced?
- What continent is Morocco located in?
- What is the fastest dog breed in the world?
- How many ‘arms’ does a typical snowflake have?
- Tropophobia is the irrational fear of what?
Moving or changing where one lives
- Which southern U.S. city is known for its speciality dish, hot chicken?
- In literature, a villanelle is a type of what?
A nineteen-line lyrical poem
- Which two English artists formed the pop duo, Wham?
George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley
- Which planet was originally known as the Georgian Star?
- What type of creature is a copperhead?
Pit viper, snake
- Which English pop group had a hit with the song, Back for Good, in 1995?
- Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, The Great Gatsby, is set in which decade?
- What is a male camel known as?
- What is New Year’s Eve called in Scotland?
- How many spaces are there on a standard Monopoly board?
- How many millilitres is a teaspoon?