Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 28th November 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- Which sports car company manufactures the 911?
- What is the most sold flavour of Walker’s crisps?
Cheese and Onion
- In what franchise would you find the character Katniss Everdeen?
The Hunger Games
- How many minutes are in a game of rugby league?
- Where in England would you find the theme park Dreamland?
- What year was Heinz established?
- What was Queen Elizabeth II’s surname?
- Periwinkle is a shade of which primary colour?
- What year did Margaret Thatcher die?
- Who plays Delboy Trotter in the TV show “Only Fools and Horses”?
- What does He stand for on the periodic table?
- Typically, what is the strongest muscle in the human body?
- What are the three water signs in astrology?
Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces
- What does the AC button on a calculator stand for?
- What is Scooby Doo’s full name?
- What city has the highest life expectancy?
- How many minutes are in a full week?
- Who is the manager of the England football team as of 2020?
- Which two planets in our solar system possess no moons?
Mercury and Venus
- What is currently the most watched show of 2022 on Netflix?