Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 31st January 2022
Ready for the answers?
- Which Mediterranean island is located directly south of Corsica?
- On which date is the Christian feast day, Epiphany, traditionally celebrated?
- Who was the male star of the 1987 film, ‘Fatal Attraction’?
- Which U.S. first lady was nicknamed, “the Silver Fox” by her husband and children?
- In the hit American TV show, ‘Friends’, what is Chandler’s middle name?
- Which planet in our solar system has the longest day?
- What are the names of the children in ‘The Addams Family’?
Pugsley and Wednesday
- How many points are there on the maple leaf on the Canadian flag?
- What is the most common element in air?
- In which decade did Winston Churchill win the Nobel prize for literature?
- ‘The Godfather’ was released in 1972; who played the title role?
- What was the first perforated UK postage stamp, issued in 1854?
- What is the official name for the study of fossils?
- What is the national animal of Albania?
- Which U.S. city is located at the junction of the Allegheny River and Monongahela River?
- What is the traditional birthstone for the month of June?
- What type of animal is a ‘smew’?
- What is the name for Germany’s high-speed highways?
- Which country is the original home of Bacardi rum?
- How many seconds are there in an hour?