Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 4th July 202
Ready for the answers?
- The fear of open spaces is known as what?
- The film ‘Birds of Prey’, starring Margot Robbie, is based on which character from the DC Comics Universe?
- Which country is Brie cheese originally from?
- What does He stand for on the periodic table?
- What is the name of the coffee shop in the tv series ‘Friends’?
- Who is the manager of the England football team as of 2020?
- What is the name for a donkey crossed with a zebra?
- What English city is known as the Steel City?
- How many valves does the heart have?
- What is the largest country in the world?
- What star sign would someone born on August 24th be?
- What is a baby rabbit called?
- What fruit takes the scientific name Mangifera indica?
- Which city had the first ever fashion week?
New York City
- Rojo is the Spanish word for which colour?
- What is a female elephant called?
- In cockney rhyming slang, what is a ‘dog and bone’?
- What nut is in the middle of a Ferrero Rocher?
- Who is the highest spiritual leader of Tibet?
- What does a Geiger Counter measure?