Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 4th October 2021
Ready for the answers?
- What is a baby oyster called?
- What is Canadian-American actor, Michael J. Fox’s, middle name?
- Which American singer-songwriter, author and visual artist was awarded the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature?
- Which iconic structure began its construction in California in January 1933?
The Golden Gate Bridge
- Who was the second man to walk on the Moon?
- What is the capital of Cuba?
- Which part of the body is affected by rhinitis?
- What number is represented by ‘C’ in Roman numerals?
- What is the most common human blood type?
Blood group O
- The Spanish Civil War started in 1936 and ended in which year?
- Who is the lead singer of the English new wave band, Duran Duran?
Simon Le Bon
- What is a sphygmomanometer used to measure?
- What is English model, actress and singer, Twiggy’s, real name?
Dame Lesley Lawson
- Who played Jay Gatsby in the 2013 film, ‘The Great Gatsby’?
- What is the U.S. state capital of Arkansas?
- Which Athenian philosopher wrote ‘Allegory of the Cave’?
- What is the official language of Liechtenstein?
- Which American fashion designer founded the Polo clothing line?
- What are the main ingredients in mayonnaise?
Oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar
- Antarctica is surrounded by which ocean?
The Southern Ocean