Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 5th December 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- What is the “toad” in a traditional English toad-in-the-hole dish?
- What movie does the line “nobody puts baby in the corner” come from?
- Which alloy is comprised of copper and zinc?
- What is a group of Unicorns referred to as?
- In which country did fireworks originate?
- What is Jack Dawkins’ nickname in “Oliver Twist”?
The artful dodger
- What type of information does a DNA molecule carry?
- What chess piece has a horse’s head?
- What type of fruit is a Texas Ruby Red?
- What kind of creature is Mowgli’s enemy Shere Khan in “The Jungle Book”?
- Which chemical bond is the strongest?
- What is the capital of Sweden?
- What is the square root of 121?
- Who was the first emperor of Rome?
- What is the NATO phonetic alphabet word for “U”?
- What six colours come in a standard bag of milk chocolate M&M’s?
Blue, brown, green, orange, red and yellow
- In what year did The Blitz start in London?
- Which brand invented corn flakes?
- What kind of animal is a Lurcher?
- What does Newtons measure?